Everyone Learning, Everywhere a Classroom
Parents & Children
- Our Language Talking Books™ are designed to help your children learn the basics of the language in less than 6 months.
- They are designed to take out the fear of learning Mathematics. It makes it fun & engaging for children.
- Our English with Phonics Talking Books help your children speak English with better grammar & a better accent.
- Our Mavis Education Model is designed to help schools increase enrollment and become profitable within a shorter time frame.
- Our Talking Books help improve the quality of learning in the classroom and help your pupils get better results in external examinations
Development Partners, Donors & CSR Units
- Our Talking Books™ & Mavis Education Model™ are tried, tested & proven to improve learning outcomes in literacy & numeracy for both in-school & out-of-school children with proven optimal value for money.
- We enable the provision of quality learning materials to out-of-school children (and those in crisis affected communities) in a language they understand without the need to build new structures.
- Our Talking Books™ are designed to help deliver higher quality basic education at a fraction of the cost.
- Our Talking Books™ help provide subtle, on-the-job daily mentoring for teachers to improve their quality.
Talking Books Deployed
Solar Kits Deployed
School Owners & Teachers Trained
The Talking Book has been so magical that the pupils interest in learning has aroused beyond imagination, & response in terms of feedback from these pupils have proven that the book is worth adopting without delay. Citing specific example is the experience with Adetona Abdulrofiu (basic one pupil) correcting a basic four pupil from a pronounced school in this locality. With little supervision my pupils are learning more with this book.
Upholder School Badagry, Lagos State
Chioma Chinaka is partially hearing impaired. She was struggling to follow in class. When she began using the Talking Books with the earpiece she began to pronounce words. She wasn’t doing this before. Her mother called me late at night to express her joy. She brought her the next day and said ‘Ah! My daughter Chioma could call Apple. I am so grateful’. We really thank Mavis Computel for providing the Talking Books to our school
Bolinair Nursery & Primary School
Emeka Bassey is a pupil of Canaan Children school. He is in basic 3. Emeka among others has improved immensely in Mathematics as a result of his interaction with the talking pen and book. His interest in Mathematics as a subject was very low with lack of concentration but with the introduction of the talking pen he has suddenly become addicted to the subject. Learning the subject became fun and easy. He has also become a leader. He learns faster with the pen and also loves to carry other pupils along. The general success of Mavis talking pen and book has been the ability of the pupils to learn with less supervision.
Canaan Children School
Office Location: Mavis Computel, Suite CSF09, K-City Plaza, Bathurst Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria.